Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Thank you for your prayers for us



My Family! I love you so much! How are you all doing? Thank you for all of your emails and letters. They are so wonderful. I love hearing about all the big events, but especially all the little details about life, like Chels describing Grandpa telling her that Grandma loves to swim! How wonderful :)

How was the Kerr reunion? I loved the pictures you send Mom and Chels! Belle is SO cute and is looking so good and chubby!

Janni pants, how is your thumb sis? Mom said you cut it pretty bad. 

I'm sorry to hear about Sister Suisse. She is a pure and valiant woman. We were so blessed to know her!

We finally got to go to the Provo Temple today! It has been closed for the last couple of weeks, but opened again yesterday, so we got to go today for our P-day! It is beautiful and it was so neat to go back to the Celestial room and see the sparkling chandelier that we assembled.

I got the sweetest package from Grandma Mann this week! It was a wonderful surprise! I got homemade waffle cookies, a beautiful white handkerchief with the Provo Temple on it, and the sweetest letter ever!

Could you send me a picture of Dad? It doesn't have to be just of him, it can be of our whole family.


I am sad to hear about my dear Hedith. She is a spectacular creature. Maybe she will pull a "Luke Mann gekko trick" and disappear for a week or so and then show up on the carpet right outside your bedroom door, ready to come back home!

Here is the update about Japanese: I love it. I have really felt like Heavenly Father has helped me this week to be able to learn and understand as we've been learning about conjugation and things called "Yodan and Ichidan verbs"! haha!

Bellamy Lyn, happy 2 months of life today! I love you so much! I pray for you every day!

Could you send me a couple addresses possibly? Jamie Neidrich and Conna Ripplinger?

I want to tell you about a sweet experience I had with one of my teachers, but I will write home about it.

This week has been a complete turn around for my companion. For the most part, she has been happy and lively. We are in the process of seeing if she can change her mission call to a French speaking mission, but if not, she thinks she will stay with Japan. Thank you for your prayers for us.

Tonight we are super excited because we have Tuesday night devotional. When we went to choir on Sunday they told us that this Tues. night devo will be broadcast to all the MTC's in the world! We are DEFINITELY getting our hopes up for a special speaker :)

I love you all so so much! I am so grateful that we are a family, that we are happy, that we are sealed for eternity! I love you!!

Love King Shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment