Thursday, August 29, 2013

Be brave!



Hello family! 

We just got back from the Temple and it was wonderful! I don't have a ton of time so this might be kinda choppy :)

I saw Lindsey Farnsworth this week! It took us both a second but then we just hugged each other and were so happy!!

Mataoa Shimai's surgery last wed went well and she is recovery just fine. She can walk and is feeling a lot better after all the pain medication

I bore my testimony to a sister from Japan this week and she was so sweet and after I would say something she would help me and teach me how it should really be said :)

Mama! I was SO HAPPY to get your last letter! I really hope that it works out for the sister missionaries to live at home with you! Keep me posted! 

Tomorrow our district is skyping people in Japan!! And teaching them lessons IN JAPANESE! They might be members...they might not! 

I love you all so much! 

Be brave!

Love King Shimai!
Mataoa Shimai recovering from her surgery last Wednesday! 



Yep! I had a cell phone for a little while as my "companion" while Mataoa Shimai was recovering in the health clinic here at the MTC.
YAY for nylons!

My district with our teacher Willard Sensei!

No comments:

Post a Comment