Monday, May 19, 2014

Love You



Dear Mama and my sisters, 

I loved skyping with you last week! The most powerful and beautiful thing you have ever and will ever do is love me! That is the number one thing I felt from you when we talked. I am loved. Walking away after our conversation, it was like, I am okay, I am loved! Everything is going to be okay! I am loved! And that's what my soul needed most. I love you family! 

Happy week! I hope everything is beautiful and bright for our family this week! I will be thinking of you! I hope you just take time to enjoy everything and soak in the wonderful moment for our family! 

My week was good and included meeting with Tess Shimai a few times (going to institute with her at our church, and helping her start creating an lds.org account, and just talking with her) It was fun! I love her tons! My companion got a fever on Tuesday so we just had a day at the apartment, which was kind of nice to just be able to rest and organize my stuff. We taught a couple of our investigators and also a couple of less active members too. Nothing too crazy to report there, but ya. On Saturday we had a sports taikai, where we went to this gym and played volleyball and basketball and did hoola hoop and stuff for 3 hours! It was so fun! I was running around all hot and sweaty with the elders and it felt so good to run around and be sore the next day! Today we had district p-day and we went to a park by the river and had a picnic and played a ball game and made smores! I smell like smoke and sunscreen! Its been a happy summery p-day! 


This is how I feel!

`O how you ought to thank your Heavenly King! I say unto you, my brethren, that if you should render all the thanks and praise which your whole soul has power to possess to that God who has created you, and has kept and preserved you, and has caused that ye should rejoice, and has granted that ye should live in peace one with another - I say unto you that if ye should serve Him who has created you from the beginning, and is preserving you from day to day, by lending you breath, that ye may live and move and do according to your own will, and even supporting you from one moment to another - I say, if you should serve Him with all your whole souls yet ye would be unprofitable servants...He hath created you...He doth immediately bless you...and ye are still indebted unto Him, and are, and will be, forever and ever...`
 


Love you so so much!
Love Kingu Shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment